Sunday, February 15, 2015

Whats In My Bag

On of my favorite things to read on other blogs are whats in my bag posts. I think it is a unique look into the blogger's personal life. These pictures I not staged. I took my purse and dumped it out onto my rug. 


If you have been reading Navy and White Prep for a while now, you know that I am a huge fan of Longchamp totes. I love my Longchamp in black because it is classic and matches everything and it is also super versatile. I take it to sorority chapter meetings with me, shopping, traveling and everything in between. It is super durable and washes up really well. In my Longchamp tote I carry a Marc Jacobs gold leather pouch that I keep all of my small things in including: pen and pencils, contact case, bobbing pins, headband, mascara, lip gloss, lip balm, lock, and deodorant. I also keep a spare pair of glasses with me because if I loose my contacts there would be no way that I would be able go drive! I am convinced that I am going blind. Of course I also carry my wallet. I have had this Vera Bradley wallet for several years now. I like it, it has a lot of space for cards, but I would like to update to something more grown up and classic like this

What do you carry in your bag?

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment