Monday, August 31, 2015

Minnesota State Fair

I went to the Minnesota State Fair on Sunday. I have gone every year since I was a baby. I always go with my family because we have a blast with each other and it is such a fun tradition every year. We like to people watch, eat fair foods and see all the fun and interesting exhibits. One of my favorite "foods on a stick" are the deep fried candy bars. They are soooo many calories but so good! Good thing I did a lot of walking!


This is a photo of all the people at only 9:00 am! The fair was really busy because it was such a beautiful day to be outside. I have always loved the bright colors of the fair. This photo shows them off.


This is a photo of me posing as a U of M hockey player. Sorry it's a bit blurry, my mother is not the best photographer! 

Do you go to your state's fair?

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment