Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Lilly Pulitzer Collection





In honor of the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale yesterday and today I wanted to share my Lilly Pulitzer collection. It is much smaller than many Lilly fans out there. I like to choose Lilly pieces that I will wear many times through out the year. The prints I tend choose are a little more neutral compared to some of the bright neon Lilly prints! Minnesotans don't tend to be neon Lilly wearers! I own a pair of Callahan shorts, buttercup shorts, t-shirt dress, scarf, silk shell, and a white ruffle tank. This year at the  #AfterPartySale I picked up a Marlowe boat neck T-shirt dress in poolside blue koala of the wild. I only allow myself to get one item at each after party sale so I am kind to my wallet! 

I would love to add a classic Lilly shift dress to my collection. I just have not found the right one for me yet. Maybe at the next After Party Sale in January!

What did you buy at the After Party Sale?

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment