Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Top 5 Beauty Products


Redken Forceful 23 Hairspray

I have thick curly hair, so hair spray is a must to keep it in place. I few years ago my hair stylist recommended Redken 23 hairspray to me. I have been hooked ever since. It is light and not sticky and adds a beautiful shine to your hair. It also has a wonderful fragrance and holds your hair in place all day long! This hairspray also lasts for a long time! I use a lot of hairspray and one can lasts me over six months!

Bobbie Brown Blush 

I am a bit of a blush addict. I have very pale porcelain doll like skin, so blush is a must! I used to be a huge Clinique fan, until a sales lady at Nordstrom introduced me to Bobbie Brown blush. She picked out a shade called Pastel Pink for me. It is a really pretty light pink, but is still bright. I can wear this color year round. I apply it with a fluffy blush brush each morning and it lasts all day long! 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist

Due to the fact that I have long thick curly hair, deep conditioning is a must! I read about Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist on a blog a few years ago. I thought I would give it a try because it retails for only $3.00! This stuff is amazing I use it 3 times a week and it leaves my hair soft and easy to manage.

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, but I wear enough to make my eyes pop. After reading about Duchess Kate's wedding makeup back in 2011 I thought I would give Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner a try. It is the best. I like it because I can apply it with a eyeliner brush, so I don't get harsh lines. It also lasts all day long!

bareMinerals Bareskin Foundation

I was convinced that there was no foundation out there that would match my super light skin tone and be light and natural. I was wrong! Last year I wondered into Ulta looking for a new foundation. I discovered bareMinerals Bareskin foundation. It matches my skin tone perfect! It has a really light formula, so it feels like you are wearing nothing! I wear bare porcelain (the lightest shade of course). I apply this foundation with my fingers. There is a special brush that I have yet to try, but it has great reviews.

What are your favorite beauty products?

Best,

RTM

2 comments :

  1. I love BareMinerals foundation -- feels so light on the skin! Thanks for the roundup lady!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you liked my post! Starting this blog is a new adventure for me, so hearing feedback is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete