Friday, March 20, 2015

Best Lip Balms

Here in Minnesota the air is still really dry, which means I go through a bunch of lip balm. I would call myself a bit of a lip balm addict. I have a tub in each coat pocket, purse, backpack, desk drawer and the list goes on! These are my four favorite lip balms that keep my lips moist and plump during the dry winter and spring days. 


Tinted Burts's Bees
I love this lip balm because it gives my lips a nice color in the winter, without being too much. It also goes on smooth and has a long lasting moisture. 

Eos
Eos lip balms are so cute, they look like little eggs! I like this brand of lip balm because the egg shape is large and easy to apply. They also come in many different flavors, which I love.

Pomegranate Burt's Bees
I don't think there is a Burt's Bees product out there that I don't like. Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm is my favorite lip balm. It provides a slight tint of color and provides moisture for hours. 

Nivea Milk and Honey
Nivea lip balms are also excellent! They go on smooth and they provide a long lasting moisture. I like the milk and honey version because it repairs my lips after long, dry winter days. 

What are your favorite lip balms?

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment