Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer For Target Lookbook

Target released their Lilly Pulitzer collaboration lookbook today, and it is pretty amazing. I think this is my favorite designer collaboration target has had since Neiman Marcus a few years ago. One of the questions that has been on everyone's mind after Target released this designer collaboration news a few months ago was what are the prices going to be? I am very satisfied with the prices. They are super affordable, the dresses are under $40! That is a steal for a Lilly Pulitzer dress. I just hope I can snag some of these cute items before they sell out. 

These are some of my favorites!


I would love to pick up a dress the white crochet top and yellow pineapple top, how cute! I am also really impressed with the home decor items. They are perfect for adding a pop of color to your home in the summer. Check out the look book here. You can save the items that you love. This collection will launch online and in store on April 19th, get excited!

What Lilly for Target items are on your wish list?

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment