Monday, September 28, 2015

Meet My New Jack Russell Puppy Siegfried

Three weeks ago my family got a Jack Russell puppy named Siegfried. I am finally posting pictures of him now because I have been so busy watching and training the little guy! Sig is now 12 weeks old and has so much energy. He loves to play in the back yard and hunt mice. My parents decided to get a puppy after my childhood Jack Russell's died a few years ago. We are looking forward to having him with us as we make many more memories with him. 

Here are some photos of my little guy. He is super hard to take pictures of because he is always wiggling!





Siegfried in his natural state. He loves to chew on sticks. 


Life is exhausting being a puppy! This is how he falls a sleep most days! It is so cute. 

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment