Monday, October 12, 2015

My Favorite Blogs to Read

Hi all! Sorry I have not posted in awhile! School has been consuming my life. Today I wanted to write about some of my favorite blogs to read that not only are fun to read everyday, but inspire me as a blogger. 



1. Summer Wind

This blog was the reason I started Navy and White Prep. Sydney, the blogger writes about fun topics and has a great fashion sense. I love the layout of her blog. It is so cute and simple. 

2. The College Prepster.

I love this blog as well! Carly writes about life topics that relate to being a young adult. I think she is so inspiring because she is a young entrepreneur who does what she loves. 


3. Classy Girls Wear Pearls

I wish I would steal everything in Sarah's closet! This woman has AMAZING style. She posts beautiful pictures of her outfits and adventures with her fiancĂ©, the ultimate prepster- Kiel James Patrick. These two are just too cute together. 

What are your favorite blogs to read?

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment