Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hello!

Hello! My name is Rachel and I am a sophomore in college. I attend school at Minnesota State University, Mankato. I am majoring in dental hygiene and focussing on Pre-dental. I am in Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority and love it!
In my free time I love spending time with my sorority sisters, shopping and relaxing with my family. I love winter because the snow is so pretty and I think the temperature is perfect, yes I know I like cold weather. 
You might be wondering why my blog is called the navy and white prep. I picked this name because navy and white are two of my favorite colors, and prep because my personal style is timeless and classic with preppy influences.
I look foward to sharing my personal style, and lifestyle tips with you. I hope you enjoy my blog!
Best,
RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment