Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2014 Favorites


Can you believe that it is almost 2015 already? Wow did 2014 ever fly by fast! Even though my days are filled with the stress of class, homework, projects, exams, and work, I still managed to have a wonderful year! I cannot wait for 2015 though! I will start more of my higher level classes that are in my major, even though they are going to be stressful I look forward to them. I am also looking forward to the summer of 2015 because my brother is graduating high school so that means a fun graduation party and my cousin is getting married! I cannot wait to see many friends and family at these two fun events coming up this summer!

I decided to recap some of my favorite things from 2014.

1. Family

Some days I don't know were I would be without my family. They are always their for me when I need advice. They support whatever I choose to do, and always encourage me to try my best.

My brother and I

2. My sorority sisters and friends

I can truly say that I have finely found some lifelong friends! My sisters and friends are just like my family, they support whatever I want to do with my life and encourage me to be the best I can be. I know I can call anyone of them in the middle of the night and they will answer their phone! Whenever I spend time with all of my sisters there is never a dull moment, they all make me laugh and we have so much fun together!

Some, but not all of my sisters


3. Taylor Swift's 1989 album

I am in love with Taylor Swift's entire 1989 album especially Shake it Off and Blank Space. I think this album showcases some of her best music and was some of the best music of 2014. I loved the music videos for Shake it Off and Blank Space as well. They were very well done. 



4. Pinterest

If you know me you know that I LOVE Pinterest. I love that I can find so much inspiration. I enjoy looking at the Pinterest Humor page after a bad day, it always makes me laugh! Be sure to check out Navy and White Prep's Pinterest page! I guarantee you there will many pins in 2015.

5. Frye boots

Everyone has a favorite shoe or piece of clothing that they love to wear. For me it is my riding boots. I love my two pair of Frye boots. I got a new pair for Christmas, the Lindsay Plate. I cannot stop wearing them! They are so classic and comfy. I also have an older black pair from the Melissa line that I wear a lot too. 


6. Longchamp bag

As many of my friends and family know, I am obsessed with Longchamp bags. I bring my large black Longchamp Le Pliage tote with me everywhere I go. I goes with me to work, shopping, school, sorority meetings and everything in-between. It can hold a lot of stuff too. I also like my tote because it is very timeless and classic and will not go out of style anytime soon. For 2015, the medium size tote in navy is on my shopping wish list. 


7. School

I am so grateful to have the opportunity to further my education. At Minnesota State University, Mankato I have meet so many amazing people that have helped me to grow into the person I am today. My education has made me even more excited for my future and inspires me to continue to learn something new everyday. 


No comments :

Post a Comment