Saturday, December 20, 2014

Minneapolis Holiday Market


Today I visited the Minneapolis Minnesota Christmas market with my family in down town Minneapolis. I have always loved looking at pictures of European Christmas markets, especially the ones in Germany. I have always dreamed of going back to Germany during Christmas time so I can visit one of the holiday markets. I was in luck this year because the traditional European holiday market came to Minnesota! The Minneapolis market had many different vendors from all over Europe, but mostly Germany. Being of German heritage and having studied German for many years I was very excited. My family and I enjoyed walking around the market looking at all the beautiful handmade Christmas gifts for sale. We picked out new German Christmas ornaments for our tree. We also enjoyed trying some new foods and listening to the local music groups, and most of all spending time as a family. Over all it was a wonderful day and will defiantly become a new family tradition to visit the holiday market each year! 

Here is some more information on the Minneapolis Holiday Market

Best,

RTM

No comments :

Post a Comment